From Day One (June 26, 2014), the Lady Minto Hospital has had the support of the community. A healthy sense of community has always made the difference in allowing us to offer the kind of personalized, quality health care that has become a Lady Minto tradition. It is this combination of a dedicated health care team and their ability to access advanced support technologies that keeps the Lady Minto in the forefront of our province’s community hospitals.
The financial resources available to our hospital from the various levels of government only partially meet the hospital’s equipment requirements and each year we face a shortfall. Without your support and commitment, we could not maintain the level of care and services the community has come to expect.
Since the Foundation was founded in 1994, we have distributed over $4 Million Dollars to ensure that the hospital has the most up-to-date equipment and physical plant. Here are some of the highlights over the years:
- CARDIAC MONITORING SYSTEM & TREADMILL
- COMPUTED RADIOGRAPHY & ULTRASOUND MACHINE
- ACUTE CARE PALLIATIVE CARE SUITE
- EXTENDED CARE PALLIATIVE CARE SUITE
- ENDOSCOPY (COLONOSCOPE & GASTROSCOPE) EQUIPMENT AND UPGRADES
- LABORATORY DEPARTMENT RENOVATIONS (NEW BLOOD COLLECTION ROOM) INCLUDING NEW HEMATOLOGY ANALYZER
- EXTENDED CARE FUND
- EDUCATION FUND
- EMERGENCY ROOM EQUIPMENT
- MEGA CODE KELLY MEDICAL TRAINING MANIKIN
- AED EQUIPMENT AND TRAINING PROGRAM